Conference Inquiry Form
Terms & Conditions
NO ALCOHOL WHATSOEVER, OTHER THAN THE HOTEL’S MAY BE BROUGHT ONTO THE PREMISES.
NO CORKAGE ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE.
2. Food provided by the Hotel for your Conference may not be taken off the premises.
3. Rooms are charged at per person rate, being a “single” or “twin share” room. Should you wish to
accommodate a visitor/s kindly report to our Reception to make the necessary arrangements.
4. Breakages or damages to any of the Hotel’s property will be charged for.
5. The hotel cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to a client’s belongings or equipment
whilst on the Hotel premises.
6. This signed Contract and a deposit of 50% of the total quoted costs is required to confirm a
reservation. The signed Contract can be faxed to: 015 307 7736. Final payment is to be made 2
weeks before the date of conference.
7. The cancellation of a confirmed booking for a conference 3 months prior to the date of the
conference commencing will mean a forfeiture of 15% of the deposit paid; 2 months prior will be
25% and 1 month prior will be 30 %. If a cancellation is made 14 days before the commencement
date, the client will forfeit the full deposit.
8. ANY CONFERENCE REQUIRED AFTER 18H00 WILL BE CHARGED FOR AT R20.00 PER PERSON PER
HOUR. A FULL DAY CONFERENCE IS DEFINED AS BEING UNTIL 18H00 AT THE LATEST.