The Centurion Society of Model Engineers (CSME) is a non-profit organization in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa. It was founded in 1961 by a group of like-minded individuals who shared a passion for model engineering. The club’s mission is to promote the hobby of model engineering and to provide a forum for members to share their knowledge and skills.
The CSME has a large and well-equipped workshop where members can build and repair their own models. The club also has a large collection of model trains, which are displayed on a 2-kilometer track. The track winds through a beautiful landscape, including tunnels, bridges, and lakes.
The CSME is open to members of all ages and skill levels. The club offers a variety of activities for members, including workshops, demonstrations, and social events. The CSME also hosts a number of public events throughout the year, including train rides, exhibitions, and competitions.
The CSME is a great place to learn about model engineering and to meet other people who share your passion. If you are interested in learning more about the club, please visit their website or contact them at their postal address.
Here are some additional details about the CSME:
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
- Founded: 1961
- Mission: To promote the hobby of model engineering and to provide a forum for members to share their knowledge and skills
- Activities: Workshops, demonstrations, social events, public events
- Membership: Open to members of all ages and skill levels
- Website: https://www.centuriontrains.com/
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.