Magnolia Dell is a park in Bailey’s Muckleneuk, Pretoria, South Africa. It is located in the sharp-angled crook between Queen Wilhelmina Avenue and Justice Mahomed Street, otherwise surrounded by the Walkerspruit. The park was originally a soil dumping site for road works during the early 1940s. After the road works were completed, 250 magnolia trees were planted all over the park by the municipality.
Magnolia Dell is one of Pretoria’s most beautiful parks. It is ideal for picnics and also offers a tea garden and restaurant. The park is also known for hosting arts and crafts markets, including the Magnolia Flea Market held on the first Sunday of each month, Moonlight Market and Kuns in die Park.
Here are some of the things you can do at Magnolia Dell:
- Take a walk or jog along the Walkerspruit.
- Have a picnic under the shade of the magnolia trees.
- Visit the tea garden or restaurant.
- Browse the stalls at the arts and crafts market.
- Take a picture of the Peter Pan statue.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of the park.
Magnolia Dell is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. It is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. If you are looking for a place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, Magnolia Dell is the perfect place for you.
Here are some tips for visiting Magnolia Dell:
- The best time to visit is during the springtime, when the magnolia trees are in bloom.
- There is a parking lot at the entrance to the park.
- The park is open from 6am to 6pm.
- There is a small admission fee for the park.
- There are no pets allowed in the park.
Magnolia Dell is a great place to spend a day with family and friends. It is a beautiful and peaceful park that is perfect for a picnic, a walk, or just a relaxing afternoon.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.