Mhangela Tea Garden and Animal Touch Farm is a family-friendly attraction located in Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa. The farm offers a variety of activities for children and adults alike, including:
- Animal interaction: Visitors can meet and feed a variety of animals, including ostriches, emus, pot-bellied pigs, goats, ducks, chickens, rabbits, and more.
- Pony rides: Pony rides are available for children of all ages.
- Tea garden: The tea garden offers a variety of teas, cakes, and other snacks.
- Curio shop: The curio shop sells a variety of souvenirs, including handmade crafts, jewelry, and clothing.
Mhangela Tea Garden and Animal Touch Farm is a great place to spend a day with family and friends. The farm is open from 9am to 5pm daily. Admission is R50 for adults and R20 for children under 12.
In addition to the activities listed above, Mhangela Tea Garden and Animal Touch Farm also offers a variety of other services, including:
- Birthday parties: Mhangela can host birthday parties for children of all ages. Parties include a jumping castle, jungle gym, self-drive toy cars, and other fun activities.
- School field trips: Mhangela is a popular destination for school field trips. The farm offers a variety of educational programs that teach children about animals and agriculture.
- Corporate events: Mhangela can host a variety of corporate events, including teambuilding exercises, product launches, and client appreciation events.
Mhangela Tea Garden and Animal Touch Farm is a great place to learn about animals, have fun, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.